A blog about my culinary experiences in Paris and around the world.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Graduation Day

Happy Graduation to all Anglos (both cuisine and pastry)!


Yesterday we celebrated the end of our course and received our diplomas from our Chefs and Director. It was a great day, filled with laughter and tears and great to be around fellow colleagues.


--- But can you believe out of all the days I need to use my camera, my battery is dead...DEAD???! Luckily, Maniko saved the day with her pictures which she so kindly sent me - so thank you very much Maniko!


Chef applauding

Anglo Best :)

Our surprise to Chef and his love for duck fat :)

His personalized apron: "The Leek loves the butter" - another famous quote I will miss hearing

Some happy pics with Chef with our "I Love Duck Fat" t-shirt        

Dionysis and Roberto
Me, Matan, Rosella, Chef, Dionysis, Roberto, Maniko and Sinan
Rosella, Sinan and Chef
Add caption
Me and Yiyu

Maniko and Chef
And i'm still eating...



our signed t-shirt to Chef 

Chef, thank you for everything you've done for us! We will miss you very much but will definitely keep in touch!


1 comment:

  1. Jade

    Congratulations on graduating! Now, best of luck on your next adventure. But I am absolutely certain you will do amazingly well!

    Un beso

    ReplyDelete