A blog about my culinary experiences in Paris and around the world.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

The 5,000 Mark

I was just browsing my blog just now to review pictures and look at comments when I just realized that the number of visits to my blog has just passed the 5,000 mark. 
Thank you to everyone for the support they have continuously given me on my new chapter in life, on my blog and culinary experiences. 
I have learned more about myself, about cooking, about life - good and bad in the past 3 months than I have ever had. This blog also keeps me going, pushes me to continue to follow my dream and my desire to cook. To be honest, if it weren't for my family, my friends and my friends friends who read it whether it's once in a while or everyday, this blog wouldn't be what it would be today. After school, I just want to sit back and relax but I know I'm not satisfied with my day without going through my blog!


So a big shout out to followers, keep reading this blog! It will only get better and expand more (hopefully becoming international at some point).


THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

4 comments:

  1. Thats amazinggggggggg! =)

    you deserve it J....

    Xo Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jade! I love your blog! it makes me so hungry and it makes me miss nice restaurants in France! good luck on your new adventure and congratulations! Claire [one of your roommates from Florence]

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5,000? Yikes, that's fairly impressive!

    (However, I have a confession to make. I like your blog so much, that I alone might make up to 60% of those)

    Now, come home! I miss youu!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jade! Your Dad just sent me to your blog and told me about all the exciting things your doing! Congrats! I'll enjoy checking otu your blog! Happy Holidays ;)

    ReplyDelete