A blog about my culinary experiences in Paris and around the world.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Goodbye blogspot, hello wordpress!

The blog's run on blogspot.com has ended unfortunately. I am very happy with the experience I had on this blog platform but I thought it was time to renew, update and develop One Spoonful At A Time. It was a nice 8 months run with more than 13,000 hits and I am thankful for everyone for having followed me on blogspot.


Don't worry all the blog posts and articles that are on blogspot will be found at the newly improved website!


But let's not dwell on the past and look into the future! Here's to a new beginning with Wordpress! Please save it, bookmark it, follow it!


Please check out my new and improved blog -http://onespoonfulatatime.wordpress.com/

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you’re wondering right now why someone made a comment on your Blogger. I just want to remind you about the good memories you had with it. Anyway, it’s a wise decision that you have moved your blogs in WP. That CMS platform is very reliable and user-friendly. Let’s just hope that Google will find a way to fix the errors in Blogger. Most bloggers got irritated on how Blogger responds; image insertion, format of blogs, and other HTML coding problems. By the way, I’ve bookmarked your WP site and I definitely will be following it! Have a nice day.
    Darryl Tay

    ReplyDelete