A blog about my culinary experiences in Paris and around the world.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Win some, Lose some...

So, my camera has officially died. I wouldn't say it's an end of an era, but I've had this camera for maybe 4 years, dropped it, banged it against a wall, poured water, alcohol, even food on it and it survived, but I guess yesterday it just decided to give up!
I tried to take photos at the end of class, and it just didn't want to turn on! I guess I'll have to move on to another camera now...

Thankfully, Yiyu took some great pics and I'm able to show you what we did yesterday; Rouleau de Truite au Riesling, Pommes de Terre a l'Anglaise. 




We presented it with crusty trout skin, roll of trout cooked in a steamed oven, with a fish mousse at its center (green because of a mixture with parsley and other herbs) and accompanied by a reduction of Riesling wine, shallots, butter and cream. 






Don't worry, luckily my mom has a camera on hand, so I'll be able to continue my culinary adventures and will have to 'borrow' it from her in the meantime or else this blog would die too!

No comments:

Post a Comment